Abstracts for Poster Presentation: Accepted abstracts are research, program or clinical based and must have data and reportable outcomes. Abstracts that are chosen will be invited via email to present at the poster session during the conference weekend, April 20th– 22nd. Both graduate and undergraduate students are encouraged to submit.
- Global Health
- Scientific and Medical Laboratory-Based Programs
- International Development
- International Education
- NGO and Community-Based Health Programs
- Advocacy for Women in Global Health
- Advocacy and Health Policy
- Women and Gender Studies
How to Submit
- No longer than 250 words.
- Must be registered for conference once registration opens in January.
- Method of presentation is poster display only. Exceptions to this will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Must include design and methods, original data and results, a conclusion about why this abstract is important to the field of global health
- Abstract acceptance does not ensure monetary support from WRGHC.
- Due March 1st, 2018
Submit abstracts here